Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Automatically send products to location based on sale order

By
Paulo Matos‏
on 8/28/14, 7:13 AM 518 views

Hi all,

I have a problem and I do not know how to solve it.

We have a sales location without any product in stock. When this location sells some product, the main warehouse sends the products to this location to be delieved to the custumers. The process is:

- The location A sells 10 units of some product;

- The main warehouse, looks for all sales made on all locations and sends the exact quantities to each location, in this case sends 10 units to location A.

Is there any way to do it automatically? Is there any way to have the system fill the required quantities on some specfic location based on product sold on that location? The ideia is to have a way to inform main warehouse that location A sold 10 units and there is the need to send the products to be delieved to the custumer.

I have looked at the modules for v7 and did not find any that can solve our problem

Thank you very much

Regards

Paulo

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/28/14, 7:13 AM
Seen: 518 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM