Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

automatically propose a procurement

By
Myat Thu
on 8/2/13, 2:14 AM 2,667 views

Accroding to https://doc.openerp.com/7.0/book/5/5_14_Stock/5_14_Stock_inv/#reordering-rules (OpenErp Warehouse Guide)
which say that the system will automatically propose a procurement ,
I hope that there will be a program which show procurement(s) that is generated automatically.
But I don't know where I should see.

I created product named "Google Glass".

In Procurements
Procurement method = Make to Stock
Supply Method = Buy
In Supplier
Delta PC

Reorder Rule
Minimum Quantity = 5
Maximum Quantity = 25
Multiple Qty = 1

Inventory
Quantity On Hand = 0
Incoming = 0
Outgoing = 0
Forecasted Quantity = 0

Then I run scheduler by setting auto orderpoint.

Could anyone give me suggestion what I should try else to see procurement(s) which is generated automatically when stock balance is less than what is imposed in reorder rule.

Amit Parik (amp)
On 8/2/13, 4:56 AM

Hello,

You can see the automated created procurement under the "procurement exception" menu. Now running the scheduler and scheduler with order point both are different things let me try to explain here. When you run the scheduler then it will run your all minimum stock rule(order point). Scheduler with automatic orderpoint : It will run your all minimum stock rule(order point) as well as set all products virtual stock will be 0.0 (either it is make to order or make to stock also doesn't matter minimum order rule is there or not ).

Here you are defined the minimum order point that means you don't have to run Scheduler with automatic orderpoint. Just run the scheduler, It will run your created procurement and you can able to see the purchase order/ manufacturing order based on your supply method.

About the minimum order point. We can defined the location on minimum stock rule, when you run the scheduler, it will compare the minimum qty with available qty for that defined location. If location stock goes below the minimum qty of the order point . Then it will created the procurement for maximum qty with assigned multiplication.

For product configuration you can go at : http://amit-parik.blogspot.in/ I have given the procurement scheduler explanation on launchpad, you can also see https://answers.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+question/230891.

Thanks hope this helps.

Thank for your answer, It is very useful. @Amit

Myat Thu
on 8/2/13, 7:08 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/2/13, 2:14 AM
Seen: 2667 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM