Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Automatically export customers list every night

By
DOMALYS
on 6/23/15, 4:18 AM 504 views

Dear all,

It is possible to export all customers (with name, address, etc.) in Sales → Customers → Export and get the .csv file

I'd like to automatize this so that it could run once a day (then I'll use a script to work on this csv file).

Any idea how to do this ?

Many thanks      

Temur

--Temur--
| 6 5 7
Tbilisi, Georgia
--Temur--
Programmer
Temur
On 6/23/15, 5:57 AM

you can use for that scheduled actions, see at: "Settings/Technical/Automation/Scheduled Actions" page.

Thanks Temur, but then I have to set : - an object - a method - arguments I have no idea what to write so that it can export the customers' list Any idea ?

DOMALYS
on 6/24/15, 9:45 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/23/15, 4:18 AM
Seen: 504 times
Last updated: 6/23/15, 5:57 AM