This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi,

I've successfully setup incoming emails on support@mycompany.com to create Project Issue tickets. But the tickets are created without any specific project assigned to them. I want to configure that all these issues get assigned to specific project that I and my colleagues are following and could get notification messages when new issue is created. I could not find a solution how to configure it yet. It would be clean setup that we have one "Support Requests" project configured and people would handle these incoming support email requests in boundaries of one project that is followed by interested people. I suspect that some simple Python code in Server Action should do it but I'm not familiar with OpenERM structures and Python yet. Anybody could help?

Regards, Mindaugas

Discard
Best Answer

You can do it from the project settings. In your designated project, open its settings view and find Other Info tab and under Email Interface group. Change the alias according to your desire and choose if incoming mails should create tasks or issues.

Discard