Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

automatic qr code to Invoice, sales order, quotations and products, [Closed]

on 10/6/13, 6:34 PM 6,288 views

The Question has been closed

on 10/09/2013 12:17:10

Hi forum. i have instaled on my openerp V7 the modules. tr_barcode, barcode_link. tr_barcode_config, tr_barcode_field, tr_barcode_on_picking, tr_barcode_on_prodlots, tr_barcode_on_product, tr_barcode_on_tracking

i'm have not found any documentation how to add gr barcode image to report, views with reference fields to generate qr code automatically.

On the Warehouse/products/product name i have on the menu more "Product Barcode" This works to generate the Image are is not saved in the product self. only see the generated image under barcod/barcode in this section is linked to the product. are the qr image is not visible in the product information.

i wont to generate the qr image automatically wen necessary fields are imputed. and with a button to generate without the wizard.

The same in Quotations_order and send by e-mail i want to generate gr code from Quotations_number inside the PDF.

please help to add this nice functions.

best regards

| 4 5 8
Tétouan, Morocco

For more informations about IBS, please visit our website at www.ibs-na.com.

For a specific questions, collaboration or help, please send us an email to support@ibs-na.com

On 10/6/13, 7:00 PM

RML supports barcode generation, look at page 139 in the guide here:

And examples here:

QR code is supported too, example:

<barCode code="qrcode">123456</barCode>
On 10/6/13, 7:45 PM

Ok fine that is sported in Openerp. Are have you pleas for my a smal how to to add in the View forms and reports. How To add necessary Field, code..

OK fin. i have fount to add the code to rml report [[ setTag('para','barCode',{'code':'Code128','value':'o.name' ,'barWidth':'1','barHeight':'20.0'}) or removeParentNode('para') ]]

I'm a newcomer to generate RML and i do not find how to add the Barcode directly after Order N -> Barcode

[[ o.state in ['draft','sent'] and removeParentNode('para') ]] Order N° [[ o.name ]] ??

Please help..

Paste your RML file content.

on 10/7/13, 11:05 AM

Export RML from Report designer

<para style="P3">[[ o.state not in ['draft','sent'] and removeParentNode('para') ]] Quotation N° [[ o.name ]] </para>
<para style="P3">[[ o.state in ['draft','sent'] and removeParentNode('para') ]] Order N° [[ o.name ]]</para>
<para style="P2">[[ setTag('para','barCode',{'code':'Code128','value':'o.name' ,'barHeight':'20.0'}) or removeParentNode('para') ]]</para>
<para style="P3">
  <font color="white"> </font>
on 10/7/13, 11:27 AM

Use [[ setTag('para','barCode',{'code':'Code128','value':'o.name' ,'barHeight':'20.0'}) or removeParentNode('para') ]] directly, don't put it inside a para tag.

on 10/7/13, 11:32 AM

OK fine. and how to add this in report designer?

Maybe i have to edit the rml file direct on the server.

on 10/7/13, 11:39 AM

I haven't used the report designer, but yes editing the file directly is a way to do this.

on 10/7/13, 11:51 AM

just a smale questions, how to see the rml code in libreoffice/base_report_designer?

on 10/7/13, 11:55 AM

I am not familiar with report_designer, I write RML code directly, it's much cleaner that way and can help you achieve better results.

on 10/7/13, 11:56 AM

hmm i have added the code to the rml file outside para tag after restart openerp server and update mudules taks no efect still without Barcode.

<para style="terp_header"><b>[[ o.state not in ['draft','sent'] and removeParentNode('para') ]] Quote Number22: [[ o.name ]]</b></para>
<para style="terp_header"><b>[[ o.state in ['draft','sent'] and removeParentNode('para') ]] Order Number22 [[ o.name ]]</b></para>
<para style="terp_default_8">
  <font color="white"> </font>

[[ setTag('para','barCode',{'code':'Code128','value':'o.name' ,'barHeight':'20.0'}) or

on 10/7/13, 12:18 PM

Can you put this code instead <barCode code="Code128">[[ o.name ]]</barCode>

on 10/7/13, 3:24 PM

i'm have testet some edits in the rml file sale/report/sal_order.rml

<barCode code="code128" quiet="9" fontName="Times-Roman" fontSize="50" alignment="CENTER"> [[ o.name or '' ]] </barCode>

After relod Server and Update sales modul taks no effect. still the default rml file from DB. Ok i delete the form sale.order in settings/technical/account/report and upgrade module sales agen.

i fink i do all fings in rong way. wehre is the normal way to reimport the rml file to DB ??

on 10/7/13, 5:43 PM

RML file isn't imported to the database, it is used directly from its location.

on 10/7/13, 7:05 PM

OK now i have a solution for it. Added with Report designer a Table 2 colums and insert the code. now is working. [[ setTag('para','barCode',{'code':'Code128','value':'o.name' ,'barHeight':'20.0'}) or removeParentNode('para') ]]

on 10/9/13, 7:56 AM

Okay great, please don't forget to upvote and mark my answer as correct :)

on 10/9/13, 10:23 AM

sorry i'm to supped how to..

on 10/9/13, 11:56 AM

It's easy, just go to my answer and click on the check mark on the left, bellow the upvote/downvote buttons.

on 10/9/13, 12:00 PM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 10/6/13, 6:34 PM
Seen: 6288 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM