Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Automatic Procurements Workflow

Santiago EV
on 10/30/15, 12:55 PM 283 views

Im working with Sales to create new orders for products we buy.  I need to compare Odoo procurement suggestions with my salesforce information in order to decide what to buy and how much.

Q1:  I currently look at all Running procurements and check out which Draft POs were generated for those OP needs.  But if Odoo puts a procurement in an RFQ and I confirm it into a PO (which is in production or in transit), that Procurement is still Running, correct?  

So I would have to check all PO's to make sure all Running Procurements have not been already purchased and are in transit.

Q2:  Finally, when a procurement gets thrown into exception, how do I know why it got thrown in exception in order to fix it?

Q3:  And what happens to that procurement when I fix the issue? Does it move from Exception to Running automatically or do I have to do it manually?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 10/30/15, 12:55 PM
Seen: 283 times
Last updated: 10/30/15, 12:59 PM