Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

automatic opening balance for cash register

By
luis
on 2/15/13, 8:19 PM 1,998 views

how I can set up a cash register for the opening balance is always the same as the one set for the first time, for example if I create a cash register with opening balance of 5900.00 after close this and open a new one is opening balance of 5,900 purpose of this work with the point of sale.

Thanks for your answers

You should default your cashboxes.

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
on 4/4/13, 5:50 PM

I think I have same question as this one, in V6.1, I can manage the figure of form "CashBox" to get auto computed Opening balance and Closing balance by system. But in V7.0, system will not provide auto computed figures to me. Any one knows why on it?

Brenda.li
on 4/25/13, 3:02 AM

In V7.0 it's possible to have auto computed Opening and Closing balance. You need to do following: 1. Go to Accounting -> Configuration -> Journals -> Journals 2. Create a cash journal and there is a Tab 'Cash Registers' in that you find a field Opening With Last Closing Balance. Make it as True. This may solve your Problem.

Hiral Patel (hip)
on 6/7/13, 7:12 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/15/13, 8:19 PM
Seen: 1998 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM