Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Automatic emails archiving

By
Youri
on 1/30/14, 8:04 AM 778 views

Hello

I would like each incoming email linked automatically to OpenERP objects. For example:
- I have a contact "John Doe" (jdoe@company.com) in OpenERP.
- I receive an email from John Doe in Outlook (through Exchange).
- OpenERP archives the email linked to the contact "John Doe" automatically.

All objects should have email archives: lead, contact, compagny, opportunity, users, etc. And outgoing emails should link to OpenERP objects based on the first recipient address.

How can I do that with OpenERP? Is there a module or I have to create a new one?

Thanks

Could someone just tell me if it is possible? I would like to receive all emails in OpenERP and automatically attached to contacts, leads, etc

Youri
on 2/6/14, 4:43 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/30/14, 8:04 AM
Seen: 778 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM