Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Automatic action not called

By
Prakash
on 6/10/13, 6:30 AM 4,330 views

Openerp version 7 using Automated actions and Server actions applied based on the below conditions:-

In the Form the record state change from Hold State to Cancel State automatic based on the condition Hold Date is past [Hold Date is greater than current Date].

res = obj.search(cr, uid, [], context=context) #if condition: obj.write(cr, uid, [browse.id], {'state':'cancel'})

Its working only when the user edit any one of the records is it possible to update automatic without editing any records?

Thanks in advance

Sandeep

--Sandeep--
| 6 5 8
Delhi, India
--Sandeep--
Python OpenERP Developer http://in.linkedin.com/pub/sandeep-rana/3b/a16/786/
Sandeep
On 6/17/13, 11:02 AM

HI

be remember automated action with server action always work with the current selected model when record of this model is updated

Thanks
Sandeep

Yes, Automatic action "After Update Filter" Domain value is set [('state','=','open')] and model is updated draft state to open state but still not receive mail.

Prakash
on 6/17/13, 11:29 AM

Ghanshyam Prajapati

--Ghanshyam Prajapati--
| 4 4 8
Pune, India
--Ghanshyam Prajapati--
OpenERP Developer
Ghanshyam Prajapati
On 6/15/13, 4:27 AM

Yes Prakash, You can use scheduler for calling automatic function.

You can find many example of scheduler under OpenERP core addons modules like sale, purchase, account etc.

See helpful links,

How to create Scheduler in OpenERP

Thanks for reply i trying the same

Prakash
on 6/15/13, 4:48 AM

Is your problem is solved??? if solved then mark it solved.

Ghanshyam Prajapati
on 6/15/13, 5:32 AM

OpenERP version 7 facing time zone problem openerp 7 time zone configured in system timezone.But Default openerp 7 Database UTC time stored and Form view shows current time is it possible to change the behavior in form view and database both shows same datetime.

Prakash
on 6/15/13, 6:01 AM

Thanks issues solved but unable to check properly due to Datetime issue in version 7

Prakash
on 6/15/13, 6:12 AM

I have doubt how to stop email automatically ? For example remainder email send to the after 2 weeks only one time to the customer

Prakash
on 7/1/13, 5:09 AM

Prakash

--Prakash--
| 5 4 7
Bikaner, India
--Prakash--

OpenERP Devloper at SunARC Technology

Prakash
On 6/17/13, 10:52 AM

Hello Ghanshyam Prajapati,

I Configured the below steps Send Auto Email 1 day before the date:-

1) Outgoing SMTP Mail Server configured [Connection test succeeded]

2) Automated Action configured for the custom module
Applied After Update filter, Trigger Date is egual to Date, Delay Trigger Date After -1 Minute and Server Action configured

3) Default Scheduled Action Email Queue Manager, Check Action Rules, Check Action Rules Activate Every 1 minutes.

But not received mail please let me know if i missed any configure

Thanks in advance

This Automated action working only for first time..Any one have this bug fix.

Jasad
on 5/2/15, 4:21 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/10/13, 6:30 AM
Seen: 4330 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM