Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Automated reminder for Open Quotation

By
Sohail Khan
on 10/4/13, 2:16 PM 1,339 views

I wish to implement a sales flow such that when a quotation has been sent, an auto reminder email is sent to the sales team after 7, 14, 21 days if the quotation is still open. i.e. the sales hasn't been closed or declined. How can I achieve this?

IT Libertas
On 7/3/16, 9:05 AM

Flexibly configure any sort of reminders and alarms based on the Joint Calendar special feature: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/9.0/joint_calendar/. Alert at any moment of time regarding any event or action

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp

--AJ Schrafel Paper Corp--
| 4 5 8
Bronx, United States
--AJ Schrafel Paper Corp--

Exploring OpenERP for business

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp
On 10/4/13, 5:59 PM

They are both filters, domain is like a hard filter, context is like a soft filter.

Domain is used purely for filtering to control the records that are available in the tree/list and form views.

Context is used to pass filtered data to the server to functions.

You cannot remove context to expand the data beyond what domain allows you to see. But you can remove context to see everything domain allows you to see.

There is probably a more detailed and involved explanation, but this is what it boils down to.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/4/13, 2:16 PM
Seen: 1339 times
Last updated: 7/3/16, 9:05 AM