Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Automated email action

on 2/5/14, 6:08 AM 1,079 views

Hi there, Ive connect magento to openerp 7 with "connector". Its working great, but now i want to use openerp to send automaticly my invoice email (with pdf) when a order is imported(from magento). Its no problem to do this manualy, but i want to do it automaticly. Ive made a serveraction to make it automaticly, but the problem is that i cant attach the pdf invoice with this. Does anyone has an idee how to do this? Thanks in advance!

which method you are using to send mail i.e from email_template object?

on 2/7/14, 3:08 AM
On 2/7/14, 5:55 AM

I`ve used ;

Action Name: test Object: Email-templates Action Type: e-mail Email Address: object.partner_id.email Subject: Dear [[ object.partner_id.name ]], your invoice. Message: test I hope you have some more information now.

Where do you tell the specific template?

Jesus Luque
on 3/7/14, 5:51 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 2/5/14, 6:08 AM
Seen: 1079 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM