Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Automated Actions based on Date

By
Carlton Guc
on 3/24/15, 1:48 PM 891 views

I created all the necessary steps to have an automated email sent based on a date value.   I've confirmed that emails work and even confirmed that the Automated Action is getting called, but it appears that "Based on Timed Condition" for When to Run doesn't seem to work.    When I change When to Run to "On Update" or "On Create" the action does run correctly.

I have the following setup:

When to Run:  Based on Timed Condition
Filter: [blank]
Trigger Date : Date of Birth
Delay After Trigger Date: -1 Days
Use Calendar: [blank]

Any ideas on where to look to see what's happening?.

Carlton Guc
On 3/24/15, 2:31 PM

I've confirmed that when I'm on the www.odoo.com site with a test system, it works.   But when I move to my installation of Odoo on our own server it doesn't.   I'll be looking through log files and checking out some code next.

zbik

--zbik--
| 6 4 7
Lodz, Poland
--zbik--

zbik
On 3/24/15, 2:28 PM

Try to define a filter.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/24/15, 1:48 PM
Seen: 891 times
Last updated: 5/3/15, 2:05 AM