This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello, 

I am having a problem of creating an automated action in front end. 

I preparation I have created a customized checkbox "Default Stage" to project stages.

I want to create an automated action as follows:

When a new project is created it is added to all default stages.

Your help is much appreciated!

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Terje:

Define the automated action with the following settings:

Model: Project

Trigger Condition: On Creation

Action To Do: Execute Python Code

Python Code:

default_stages = env['project.task.type'].search([('x_studio_default_stage_1', '=', True)])
record['type_ids'] = [stage for stage in default_stages.mapped('id')]

Discard
Author

Hi Paresh! Thank you for your reply! I just sat behind my desk ready to start trying something like that!

Will let you know how I succeeded.

Best Answer

Hi Terje,

did you succeed?  I'm having the same problem  that i'm trying to solve.

kr,

roeland

Discard
Best Answer

go to automated action i try to solve this from there. some info here. https://odootricks.tips/automated-actions-create-tasks-sales-order-lines/

Discard
Author

Hi Mindaugas! Thank you for your reply! I went trough this trick and tips document but I am still kind of confused how to define different fields.

yes. it is not straight and easy. do i understand correct. project stage default different?

Author

I'm very noob on all this so probably my head doesn't work in right directions :D

I have created checkbox x_studio_default_stage_1

Now when new Project is created I would like it to be added to Default Stages. Maybe I have to to it trough "execute python code"

try easier. i think better to let make configuration to people who work on it :)

so turn on debug (settings/under right corner) and when go to stage. default stage by odoo is working on sequences. so 1 will be default. you can create different stages and assign to projects and make the same. this work not perfect but works. the situation in CRM is the same