Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Automated action: How to add Message?

on 12/15/14, 10:02 AM 928 views

I would like to add new message (in this case after registration of payment to invoice) to object (in this case invoice...) with Automated Action but i didnt find way how. 

I know i have to create new server action when invoice goes to status "Paid", but I am not sure how this action should be done. I tried some, but it didn't work. Is there somebody who could help me?

The reason is i just need to let know some people when invoice is paid, but I dont want to use "Send email" action, because i need to use also follower of that invoice.

Thank you!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 12/15/14, 10:02 AM
Seen: 928 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM