Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Automated Action change color of task

By
Robert Klüsener
on 9/4/13, 5:29 PM 1,711 views

How can I create an automated action that changes the color of a task if the task remains in a certain stage for a certain time?

For example: I have a project called "project" with three stages "New", "In Progress", "Done". I have a task called "task" in that project. Now I want the color of the task to be changed into red when the task is in the stage "In Progress" for more than a week.

Daniel Reis

--Daniel Reis--
| 6 7 9
Lisbon, Portugal
--Daniel Reis--

Author of the "Odoo Development Essentials" book.

Applications Manager at Securitas Portugal

Github: https://github.com/dreispt

Twitter; @reis_pt

Daniel Reis
On 9/5/13, 6:44 AM

Yes, I have seen this being done at a functional training. Make you action write on the color field. The code for the red colour is 2.

Also interesting for an Automated Actions is the kanban_state field, that shows as a green or red light in the Kanban view cards. Change it to blocked when you're near to the deadline to get the red light in the issue or task.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/4/13, 5:29 PM
Seen: 1711 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM