Odoo Help

Auto Filled Cost Price

By
Joseph
on 3/7/13, 12:03 PM 1,009 views

i create a PO to purchase from Supplier A, when i add in an item, the cost of the price does not show. Is there any setting or any information that I missed to setup? When I using version 6, it can be auto-filled.

Hope that someone can help me.

Thanks.

Anyone can help please..the unit price always show $0 and waiting for me to key in instead like the demo site where it auto update.

Thanks!

Joseph
on 3/8/13, 9:28 AM

Sounds strange. Do you have a special pricelist or the standard one?

Andreas Brueckl
on 3/8/13, 9:59 AM

Yes, I created a price list in Thai currency and tag to this supplier

Joseph
on 3/8/13, 11:47 AM

Did you also create a new "Price" field in product.product and created a new "Price Type"?

Andreas Brueckl
on 3/8/13, 1:22 PM

Hi, There is two cases 1. For that product either you have set cost price is 0 or 2. You have defined other pricelist then base(Company Currency) Solution : for 1. Case just put the price of product for 2. case open that selected pricelist and edit pricelist version >> go and edit Products Listprices Items >> change Based on in Price Computation to Partner section of the product form and then you will get your desired result. flow sale >> configuration >> Pricelist reply if its helps ...

Abhishek
on 3/8/13, 3:34 PM

Hi Thank. my problem is Case 2. It help! Thanks again!

Joseph
on 3/8/13, 9:24 PM
Joseph
On 3/8/13, 9:27 AM

Anyone can help please..the unit price always show $0 and waiting for me to key in instead like the demo site where it auto update.

Thanks!

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/7/13, 12:03 PM
Seen: 1009 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM