Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Australia localisation?

By
Mark Albrecht
on 2/7/13, 10:31 PM 4,956 views

Australia localisation?

Yannick Vaucher

--Yannick Vaucher--
| 5 7 9
Lausanne, Switzerland
--Yannick Vaucher--
Yannick Vaucher
On 2/8/13, 6:38 PM

There is no official l10n_au module so I assume it isn't available yet.

Nevertheless, there is a project on launchpad[1]. Some work to be done there.

And somedays, there was a chart of account in OpenERP 6.0 [2].

[1] [OpenERP - Australian and New Zealand localisation project](https://launchpad.net/openerp-au)

[2] [Australia - Chart of Accounts (l10nchartau)](http://doc.openerp.com/v6.1/technicalguide/l10nchart_au.html)

Thank you for answering my posted question. I have now managed to complete an Australian setup.

Mark Albrecht
on 2/23/13, 8:09 PM

Can you please share with us how did you achieve that? Mainly interested in the Australian Chart of Accounts. Most appreciated if you could help.

Chaaya Chares
on 6/9/13, 12:09 PM

I took sometime to work through the issues, too much to write up here. We have started providing turnkey solution to our clients, see areait.com.au

Mark Albrecht
on 6/16/13, 10:38 PM
Jon Wilson
On 12/3/13, 11:11 PM

Please refer to our web site where we have over 100 MYOB coa's for Australia including tax chart. www.willowit.com.au (downloads)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/7/13, 10:31 PM
Seen: 4956 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM