Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Attachments in openerp 7.0

By
asdf
on 4/16/13, 9:13 AM 4,489 views

Hi everyone

Where can i find attachments for my invoice in openerp 7.0?

In v6 i had a attachments tab for easily find them.

wjn
On 4/20/13, 5:58 PM

I was looking for an other reason how to attach files, but the same answer will apply:

You have to install the Document Management System, this adds management for attached documents and add a button "Attachments" to the views (between the Print and More buttons). Knowledge Management is installed too, as it is a dependency.

Edit: Updated the answer.

The module to install is "Document Management System" (document).

Daniel Reis
on 4/23/13, 5:51 AM

Yes, you are right. This installs knowledge also, my confusion.

wjn
on 4/23/13, 1:17 PM
asdf
On 4/23/13, 6:03 PM

Ok, i get it.

Can i send someone link to this file ?

When i printed invoice, it has been saved in invoice attachments. I was looking for this in v7.

Another question. How can i get url to this file ? Im copying a link location ( right click on file in attachments ) but it works only when im log in. Can i share this document for someone? It must be work like im giving someone link and when he paste it then window instantly show up for download this file.

Dharmesh Rathod
On 4/24/13, 2:33 AM

hi,

After installing 'document' module in V7, you will find 'attachment' menu.

After print invoice, Open Knowledge->Documents->Documents, you will find invoice PDF record.

Email : info@acespritech.com

Ok, nice, but i still dont know how to share direct link to file ( not to my openerp website or mail ).

asdf
on 4/25/13, 2:55 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/16/13, 9:13 AM
Seen: 4489 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM