Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Associate quote/invoice to contract?

By
Stuart England
on 6/1/13, 2:06 PM 1,980 views

I installed OpenERP one time round and I when I was creating a quote I could associate it with a project/contract. I scrapped that installation and have a new installation now and that option to longer exists.

What is it I need to do to be able to associate existing quotes/invoices/sales orders to new/existing contracts? At the moment, unless I create the quote after I create the contract and use the contract to create the quote/invoice I cannot associate them so find myself deleting quotes just to re-create them a different way

Anyone know how I managed to get this functionality on one install but not on this one?

Same problem for me. Is there a way to associate existing quote to a contract ?

psyray
on 7/18/13, 8:21 AM
Stuart England
On 6/16/13, 7:01 PM

bumping the post as still looking for answer

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/1/13, 2:06 PM
Seen: 1980 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM