This question has been flagged
2 Replies

The list of resources available for the project is specified in the Project module - > Configuration -> Resources -> Resources This list contains the names of employees that they are users or not . It does not also contain the names of users who are not registered as employees. Until then, it makes sense. When creating the Planning Team in the Project module -> Project -> Project Phases -> Planning Team , OpenERP is based solely on the users list, and ignores the list of employees. This means OpenERP does not take into account the resources that are declared as we have seen above . Therefore there is a lack of logic between the resource part and the resource allocation part in a phase. This is a list of resources that should be available in the planning team, and not the list of users. If my project team is composed of 80 people, it forces me to create 80 users. Yet there are employees that are created by human resources, and does not need to access the application . Do you have a solution, or a parameter setting that I have not seen ?

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Erick, 

I'm confronting the same limitation at the moment and I would like to know whether you found a solution?

Otherwiser if somebody else has an idea how to solve this incoherence, would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance for sharing

Discard
Best Answer

how to assign employees in multiple task?

Discard