Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Asking the user for a reason on rejecting in a workflow

By
Alan Bell
on 6/4/13, 9:32 AM 956 views

I would like to prompt the user on press of a signal button in a workflow. The scenario is that quotes are internally approved before sending to the customer. The approver can accept the quote, or reject it. If they reject it I want to ask them for a reason, e.g. "margin isn't big enough" or whatever. I want that to go in the openchatter, which I can do with something like self.message_post(cr, uid, ids, body=reject_msg, context=context) I just don't know how to intercept the click on the reject button and ask for the message before following the reject path of the workflow.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/4/13, 9:32 AM
Seen: 956 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM