Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Ask for a read reciept when sending orders/invoices?

By
Michael Bos
on 3/4/14, 5:00 AM 1,571 views

Is it possible to ask for a read receipt when sending orders/invoices so that we know the item has really been send? Especially for my co workers which are not able to dig into OpenERP, this would be a great solution.

If so, what is best solution?

E.g.: I send an PO to one of our suppliers. Now I am not 100% sure it has been send him. With an optional return receipt I could be 100%.

Did you find an anwser ? i'm looking for the same...

julien rey
on 4/6/14, 11:20 AM

No, not an answer yet. Is there anybody who knows the answer to this?

Mibo, Michael Bos
on 7/21/14, 5:11 AM

Still no answer has been found. Anybody can help to shine a light on this situation.

Mibo, Michael Bos
on 9/1/14, 9:52 AM

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 9/1/14, 10:41 AM

Instead of a return receipt, could you not alter the template to also send a copy of the email to one of your own mail-addresses?

That would indeed be an option and might not even be a bad one either, but the problem for me is still. What if I used a e-mail address which has been suspended or removed? I am going to try this out as it's the only solution. I have gotten so far. Thanks for taking the time and answer me!

Mibo, Michael Bos
on 9/1/14, 11:24 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/4/14, 5:00 AM
Seen: 1571 times
Last updated: 11/25/15, 2:44 AM