Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

As Manufacturing Order Create on the basis of the quotation?

By
my
on 4/12/13, 1:24 AM 1,735 views

Hello, I have the following question . It is possible, a manufacturing order to automatically create of Openerp, on the basis of the positions of a customer order? Just try to hand of a example to make it clear what I want: a customer ordered ZB a shirt. He would like this shirt in red silk, with long, tight sleeves and buttons type a. We now want to Openerp, since these this description (sleeves, buttons, cloth, wages) are also in the offer, from these positions create a manufacturing order.

So, I would the creation of i don't know how many spare parts lists, as we each article with countless options have(alone 50 types of fabrics in 25 colors, and different cuts, buttons etc). Who can I call a solution here, which is also a untrained understands? Thank you.

Mustufa Rangwala (mra)

--Mustufa Rangwala (mra)--
Tiny ERP Pvt Ltd
http://www.odoo.com
| 2 1 4
Ahmedabad, India
--Mustufa Rangwala (mra)--

- Around 7+ years of strong experience in Odoo (Formerly OpenERP) which is world's largest Open Source Business Applications driven by CEO Fabien Pinckaers. - Played key role in developing and maintaining various Odoo Product modules and integrating them on Open Source ERP Environment. - Experience on Scrum methodology for project management - Experience in Team Building - Quick Start Implementations. - Worked on almost all versions (4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, SAAS, Trunk(8.0)...) of Odoo (Formerly OpenERP) . Specialities: Odoo Business Process And OpenERP Implementation. Odoo Application Support and Maintenance. Odoo Technical & Functional Training. Business Process Mapping & Gap Analysis (Functional and Technical Analysis)

Mustufa Rangwala (mra)
On 4/12/13, 2:23 AM

Hi,

Yes you can create manufacturing order based on the sale order.

When we confirm SO in OpenERP it generates Procurement Order terms of requested qty in sale and when we run Procurement Order (Manually or using scheduler) it generates MO based on Sales qty for given product on sale order line.

Sale Order -> Procurement Order -> Manufacturing Order

For the different variants you can use MRP Properties on BOM where you have to configure BOM with properties such that when you sale that kind of properties/variants OpenERP automatically find BOM related to that variants to make MO.

Note: Your sales man need to specify property on sale order line.

Regards, Mustufa Rangwala

Hello Mustafa, it means that this only works on structures? How do I need to create this, if I zb the Ärmelform, the various substances and would like to specify versions? I EG. As a sales part created a shirt. Without further information. The sleeves, the substances etc are also present as a sales part.

But how do I now the structure? Must be for each variant (substance, color, size, cut, and accessories such as buttons etc.) A own parts list for each article be created? As defeniere i BOM? Thank you for your patience.

my
on 4/13/13, 6:40 AM

Yes you can use BOM properties for that and link that BOM properties on sale order line.

Mustufa Rangwala (mra)
on 4/15/13, 3:08 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/12/13, 1:24 AM
Seen: 1735 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM