Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I've added the sale_ref field to the mrp.production.order report as this is something that is often needed in our production. It however, doesn't seem like the field header is translated using the database translation values. It seems like it should work but it doesn't. Is there something I'm missing?
Sorry for bothering you, I just found my own answer. You absolutely have to "Synchronize Terms" for any of it to work, but once it's done everything seems to translate perfectly. Kind of confusing when some things translate as soon as the entry is there but I guess some results are cached for the reporting engine to avoid slowing it down.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 5/25/14, 9:10 AM|
|Seen: 482 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|