This question has been flagged
11 Replies

Hi

i am evaluating openerp so i can use it for my company. is it possible to get Arabic training in Saudi Arabia?

Thanks

Discard

Our Company can help you for training in English remotely from (Delhi)India.

Hi Abdullah, how did it go?

how did what go!! the training you mean for openerp?

if that is your question i found a company in Egypt who did a very good job and did training for a good price 

this will be our first year completed working on openerp for accounting 

i found some guys who also fix arabic reports and RTL in GUI and reports

i advice not to subscribe to openerp business support pack it's a wast of your money

On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 10:55 PM, Hesham <hesham@elmahdy.info> wrote:

--
Hesham
Sent by OpenERP S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post Arabic Training Company for Openerp

--

ZADIP Group Companies 

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is only for the person(s) named above. Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the person(s) named above, or responsible for delivering it to that person(s), be aware that disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication is strictly PROHIBITED. If you have received this communication in error, or are uncertain as to its proper handling, please immediately notify us by sending us a message here to let us know.

Yes. I meant the training. Which company did the training in Egypt? Why is support pack waste of money and what is the alternative?

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 12:44 AM, Abdullah Aljelaify <gm.zadip@gmail.com> wrote:

if that is your question i found a company in Egypt who did a very good job and did training for a good price 

i advice not to subscribe to openerp business support pack it's a wast of your money

--
Hesham
Sent by OpenERP S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post Arabic Training Company for Openerp

--

ZADIP Group Companies 

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is only for the person(s) named above. Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the person(s) named above, or responsible for delivering it to that person(s), be aware that disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication is strictly PROHIBITED. If you have received this communication in error, or are uncertain as to its proper handling, please immediately notify us by sending us a message here to let us know.

about Forum Post Arabic Training Company for Openerp

contact this guy for training

he is trust worthy 

tell hem i sent you 

alternatives for support is other companies in your country you can visit ans sew lol 

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 2:08 PM, He E <hesham@elmahdy.info> wrote:
Yes. I meant the training. Which company did the training in Egypt? Why is support pack waste of money and what is the alternative?

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 12:44 AM, Abdullah Aljelaify <gm.zadip@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Hesham

--

ZADIP Group Companies 

about Forum Post Arabic Training Company for Openerp

--

ZADIP Group Companies 

Best Answer

Salam Alykom.. ;)

Check this page, as it contains all official partners in Saudi Arabia

Discard
Author

WS Anas the partners don't do traning by it self they want to do the whole package whith a very high price also so i don't think they are going to help

Best Answer

Odoo 8 and 9 Technical training in Arabic should help every Arabic speaker.

https://www.udemy.com/odoo-v9-technical-development/?couponCode=SMB150

Thanks.

Discard
Best Answer

we do provide both technical & functional trainigs in arabic @ simplit.co

Discard
Best Answer

Our Company can help you for training in Arabic remotely from Egypt.

Discard
Best Answer

OK, You may want to know that this course is one of our products.
we can support you anytime and in KSA if you want to :)

Discard