If you are trying to use wget: to pull then I believe you need to use v6apps.openerp.com rather than apps.openerp.com
This was changed recently it seems. I did not know it when I ran into the error so started using BZR. There is good information out there from "opensourcerer" on the process using bzr (he started with wget).
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 2/28/13, 10:18 AM|
|Seen: 1375 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|