Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

approval process workflow configuration

By
Shaumyadeep Chaudhuri
on 1/2/14, 10:43 AM 1,772 views

I have a workflow and the path of the workflow will depend on some thresholds. Its basically similar to two levels of approval in v7 but there will be multiple level and branches here, according to the thresholds. If i create a model and view, there can be multiple records for threshholds, which i do not want.

How can i accomplish this in V6?

Angela
On 1/2/14, 11:14 AM

You can do it in the action linked to the transition, and depending on the thresholds (or any othet condition) you should be able to fork the workflow as wanted

Sorry Maybe i wasn't clear enogh with the question, i need to know how can i make a configuration place where i can define those threshholds. what is the openerp-6 way to create configuration screens?

Shaumyadeep Chaudhuri
on 1/3/14, 1:40 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/2/14, 10:43 AM
Seen: 1772 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM