This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello Everyone,

We are precisely a small Printing Business though we dont print inhouse but trade as in we either source entire finished products from other printers or procure raw material and get it printed somewhere , post process somewhere else and so on before we receive the final goods and deliver to our customers. So precisely our activities like

Marketing

Sales ( Give Quotation, Receive Orders)

Order Execution 

--- Design Inhouse

--- Print Outsource or

--- Purchase Raw Material and then Outsource Jobs at different places

---- Quality (Could be Considered a Task)

---- Receive

---- Raise invoice

---- Dispatch

Payments

Collection

Cash Flow Records

Apart from this other Admin and Office related Activities not directly connected to customers / orders

So for each of these activities listed  above has individual steps like the Outsource Print Operation requires someone to finalise the design file , send to the vendor by email or personally, submit sample if any etc that needs to be either assigned to a user or department like a Design Department / Purchase Dept .

So what are the apps that i would need to install that will help me with all my process. I want to keep it simple and not too chaotic. 

I dont see any order management  App. Is Project Management , what I need to use

Discard
Best Answer

Order management is covered by the Sales or the Purchase app, depending on the type of order.
Check Odoo's official website and the user documentation https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/9.0/ to get more information.   

Discard