Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

App Suggestions

By
Manish Jain
on 2/7/16, 2:04 PM 254 views

Hello Everyone,

We are precisely a small Printing Business though we dont print inhouse but trade as in we either source entire finished products from other printers or procure raw material and get it printed somewhere , post process somewhere else and so on before we receive the final goods and deliver to our customers. So precisely our activities like

Marketing

Sales ( Give Quotation, Receive Orders)

Order Execution 

--- Design Inhouse

--- Print Outsource or

--- Purchase Raw Material and then Outsource Jobs at different places

---- Quality (Could be Considered a Task)

---- Receive

---- Raise invoice

---- Dispatch

Payments

Collection

Cash Flow Records

Apart from this other Admin and Office related Activities not directly connected to customers / orders

So for each of these activities listed  above has individual steps like the Outsource Print Operation requires someone to finalise the design file , send to the vendor by email or personally, submit sample if any etc that needs to be either assigned to a user or department like a Design Department / Purchase Dept .

So what are the apps that i would need to install that will help me with all my process. I want to keep it simple and not too chaotic. 

I dont see any order management  App. Is Project Management , what I need to use

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 2/11/16, 10:20 AM

Order management is covered by the Sales or the Purchase app, depending on the type of order.
Check Odoo's official website and the user documentation https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/9.0/ to get more information.   

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/7/16, 2:04 PM
Seen: 254 times
Last updated: 2/11/16, 10:20 AM