This question has been flagged
1 Reply

It looks like according to documentation that you should simply click on app store and install directly from odoo but my window says 'start your journey' and opens in a new window. I download but can't seem to find how to install.

I found old info stating that you should use the add ons folder and simply place inside and then update your app list. I have 3 add on folders for odoo and no idea which is correct. I assume its the one in my .config file and but I copied to all 3 for good measure and hit update - nada. Same 35 preinstalled apps.

I also saw a change on github basically disabling the app store from being directly inside odoo for security reasons but could be enabled by admin. Since this would be myself, alternatively how can I enable.

Help!

I am using Windows 2012r2 also if relevant.
Discard
Best Answer

Hai Sarah,

If you want to install the modules directly, use the menu Apps not the App store, on clicking the Apps menu the modules in the addons folder will be listed out.

From this you can install the required modules.

On clicking the App store menu you will be directed to Odoo apps. You can directly go to  the Odoo apps from the following link : -https://apps.odoo.com/apps

From this we can download the module and add it addons path, them click on the Update module list and can install the module from the Apps

Thanks

Discard