Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Apache Reverse Proxy - Page Load problem on Manual Reload

Viktor Zhuromskyy
on 11/27/14, 11:15 AM 1,152 views

Hi, I do have a problem with loading Odoo 8.0 thru Apache 2.4.7 Reverse Proxy on Ubuntu server. I have High Availability servers setup with two front end sevrers with different IP's and a few backends. All sites are working normal but the Odoo instance.

Odoo site works fine at a given URL unless I pres F5 button to reload a page when it gets stuck loading, etc. After pressing F5 the Odoo page loads only partially, and nothing helps unless I do clear cookies and get thru authorization again, untill I press F5 again. Using Chrome and Comodo Dragon in my Development.

Anyone can help?

Attached screen:

Viktor Zhuromskyy
On 12/1/14, 5:59 PM

If anyone has the same issue, I have found out that the Issue persists in latest Google Chrome and Comodo Dragon browsers.

Checked on Firefox and Maxthon, all is working beautifully. Apple Safary can't load a page completely even directly from xmlrpc by IP address.

This issue should be addressed by Odoo Developers to make it compatible with latest HTML5 compatible browsers that enforce Same-origin policy. I believe that to be an issue.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 11/27/14, 11:15 AM
Seen: 1152 times
Last updated: 6/13/16, 10:43 PM