This question has been flagged

Hi, 

I from Malaysia, I trying to print the cheque with the customized module check_write_config for Malaysian bank cheque format.

The coding is for check write print out format is not well structured as Chrysanth Cheque Writer Software (I trying to get the coding from them), so to print out a proper cheque I should concern

1. Margin for the page
2. Printer print out format (Page setup) - Here have the problem, how to made a custom page setup? I can't find anything config for the printer Fuji Exrox M215FW. (Cant find a way to manual setup the print out page) 
3. Font size - that could effect the page format (If font too large that will exceed the cheque's paper format Width 18cm and height 9cm) #That the page setup size that I want to custom it 
4. Landscape or Portrait (Currently is Portrait that fit my check_write coding for put the cheque vertical, now need to try config the cheque can put in horizontal.

Let me know if there other things else that I need to concern and anyone have an example of cheque print out format that can allow me to refer. 

Appreciated,
Chung.

Discard