This question has been flagged

Has anyone installed and played with the new Cenit Integrations Client?  It looks great with a free connection module for Twitter and connectors to Mailchimp, ShipStation, Shipwire, Salesforce Desk, and others for only 15 Eur each.  And it looks like there will be more integrations soon.  Please reply with feedback if you have used it.

The Client is open source so also looks like a good tool for writing your own integrations.  Please reply if you have any insight about using it.

Discard

@Robert,

I'm also very interested in these modules as well, particularly mandrill. I may purchase one in a week or two to take a look at the functionality. Please post back if you find out more information in the meantime.

Author

@Luke Will do. You can install the Cenit Integrations Client now for free and play with it. Their Twitter integration is also free.

@Luke and Robert

Guys,any success in integration using cenit! I am trying to integrate odoo v8 with Shipwire with cenit.I installed the module and updated the API collections. Don't find any luck with set up of "Data Type" and data Synchronize .

i have asked the question on the community .

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/odoo-integration-with-shipwire-in-version-8-107509

I'd really appreciate any guidance.

Thank you.