Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Anyone using the new Cenit Integrations Client?

By
Robert D Winchester
on 9/2/15, 12:26 PM 524 views

Has anyone installed and played with the new Cenit Integrations Client?  It looks great with a free connection module for Twitter and connectors to Mailchimp, ShipStation, Shipwire, Salesforce Desk, and others for only 15 Eur each.  And it looks like there will be more integrations soon.  Please reply with feedback if you have used it.

The Client is open source so also looks like a good tool for writing your own integrations.  Please reply if you have any insight about using it.

@Robert,

I'm also very interested in these modules as well, particularly mandrill. I may purchase one in a week or two to take a look at the functionality. Please post back if you find out more information in the meantime.

Luke Branch
on 9/2/15, 12:41 PM

@Luke Will do. You can install the Cenit Integrations Client now for free and play with it. Their Twitter integration is also free.

Robert D Winchester
on 9/3/15, 7:31 PM

@Luke and Robert

Guys,any success in integration using cenit! I am trying to integrate odoo v8 with Shipwire with cenit.I installed the module and updated the API collections. Don't find any luck with set up of "Data Type" and data Synchronize .

i have asked the question on the community .

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/odoo-integration-with-shipwire-in-version-8-107509

I'd really appreciate any guidance.

Thank you.

bhavik-browseinfo
on 8/29/16, 3:06 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/2/15, 12:26 PM
Seen: 524 times
Last updated: 8/29/16, 3:10 AM