Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

anyone interested in a Google Gadget for OpenERP [Closed]

By
Chris Jones
on 8/25/13, 11:22 PM 669 views

The Question has been closed for reason: not a real question

by
Francesco OpenCode
on 08/28/2013 06:44:52

I'm migrating from MethodCRM and Quickbooks to OpenERP 7 and they have a Google Gadget that connects their CRM with Google Apps.

It automatically searches for the customer record from the person who sent you an email. It brings up a little window in the bottom of the email with phone number, orders, phone logs, etc.

If anyone is interested in making one for OpenERP and would like to split the development cost let me know. Search youtube for "Google Gadget for Method CRM". I don't have enough posts to post a link to it.

Francesco OpenCode

--Francesco OpenCode--
| 5 7 9
Grottaglie, Italy
--Francesco OpenCode--

Italian Odoo (OpenERP) Modules Developer LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/francescoapruzzese

Francesco OpenCode
On 8/28/13, 6:44 AM

This is not an answer. Your work is important for us but thi is the wrong site to write a post like this.

When you go to the forum it says it's closed and redirects here. Where should a post like this be made then?

Chris Jones
on 8/28/13, 6:46 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/25/13, 11:22 PM
Seen: 669 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM