Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Anybody using enapps ea_import?

on 6/25/13, 4:06 PM 2,124 views

link text I attempted to install it but it complains about a dependency for MySQL. The __openerp__.py file has this line:

'external_dependencies': {
                            'python': ['MySQLdb']  # On Linux can be installed using 'apt-get install python-mysqldb'

Does it really require python-mysqldb? If so, why?

I installed mysqldb and got errors on install anyway. Apparently it isn't compatible with the python27.dll. Nevermind, seems this addon is still in development anyway...

on 6/25/13, 5:18 PM
On 7/17/13, 5:20 AM

For OpenERP 7, we use this version of ea_import.

We forked as enapps didn't accept external merge proposals (1 example) and went on developing the new version without publishing the code.

We intend to propose our version for merging into community branches: it only needs some cleanup.

Thanks I will check it out!

on 7/17/13, 6:01 PM

I tried to install the above module but some how there field view Architecture! error .....i would be very much thankful if you can provide me the revision and working modules for v7

mihir shah
on 10/16/14, 2:48 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 6/25/13, 4:06 PM
Seen: 2124 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM