Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Any solution for when I click in button "Send to Suppliers" the many suppliers receive a email?

By
Luís
on 3/27/13, 9:26 AM 1,326 views

Hi,

I installed the module Purchase Requisition. In this module when I create a Purchase Requisition and I create many "Request a Quotation" the next step is "Send to Suppliers". When I click in this button I don't receive any email on email's that I have configured for received. Perhaps, if I click in a PO individually and in this page I click "send email", I received email that is expected.

Any solution for this, in other words, any solution for when I click in button "Send to Suppliers" the many suppliers receive a email?

Thanks and sorry for my english...

yassine
On 5/27/14, 4:30 PM

do u have an answer?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/27/13, 9:26 AM
Seen: 1326 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM