This question has been flagged
1 Reply

in my country we deduct our employees with their lates * hourly rate. so basically i need to compute for the total late of an employee for the month  and multiply it to the employee's hourly rate. 

I have added 3 more fields in hr.attendance, they are undertime, overtime and late

now i would like to use these fields in a salary rule.but the problem is that the only variables that can be used are:

#payslip: object containing the payslips
# employee: hr.employee object
# contract: hr.contract object
# rules: object containing the rules code (previously computed)
# categories: object containing the computed salary rule categories (sum of amount of all rules belonging to that category).
# worked_days: object containing the computed worked days.
# inputs: object containing the computed inputs. 

attendances isn't included in the variables that i can use in order to make the salary rule i need.

if anyone has encountered the same problem and have figured out a solution to this, or if anyone knows a solution to this. please help me :) God Bless thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Those variables are given just as an example !!!

You can access more existing variables.

Try to access your variables by: attendance.late, attendance.overtime ...

You have to install first, some modules (like hr_payroll_extension) from:

For V8.0  https://github.com/OCA/hr/tree/8.0

For V7.0 https://github.com/OCA/hr/tree/7.0

Discard
Author

uhm, just now i have tried again using the same approach. but I get an error. have you tried it? may i ask what version of you Odoo you have?

Author

Thanks for replying :)

How did you created late, overtime, and undertime fields ?

Sorry, just an oversight. I've completed my answer.

Author

ok sir, thanks a lot :)

Author

i tried this on a V8, but it does not work sir. i also tried it on a later version, it did successfully installed but it cant use the variables from attendance or other modules. do you still have any other idea of how to solve this problem? thank you very much, your help is much appreciated. :)

Author

i tried this on a V8, but it does not work sir. i also tried it on a later version, it did successfully installed but it cant use the variables from attendance or other modules. do you still have any other idea of how to solve this problem? thank you very much, your help is much appreciated. :)

I've posted a new links from Github

Sometimes it's very hard to remember all the tricks, patches, and changes we've done ... I will complete my answer later this night to show you how we can inherit from any Model.

Author

okay sir, will wait for it thank you very much