Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
My client necessarily needs to make delivery by scanning items once at the customer place. As his salespeople all have smartphone, I though to use the Enterprise version and the app provided.
But even if I'm able to scan the pickup document or the location from the barcode page thank to the button, there is no way to continue the process after. Am I missing something ?
What are the steps to reproduce your issue?
1) Activate Barcode module
2) Install mobile app on android
3) Create a new preparation order
4) Connect from the app for the following
5) Scan document with camera thanks to the button on the barcode page
5) Scan location to start a new pickup
What is the current behavior that you observe?
- There is no button to launch the camera again and scan items
What would be your expected behavior in this case?
- I should be able to scan items incoming/outgoing and update the pickup order
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 8/23/18, 11:52 AM|
|Seen: 482 times|
|Last updated: 10/18/18, 9:06 AM|