Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Ambiguous import error

By
Billy Watt
on 4/3/14, 8:25 AM 1,997 views

My v7 server isn't starting up properly, well, at all really.

The log file shows

2014-04-03 10:21:13,135 6449 WARNING ? openerp.modules.module: Ambiguous import: the OpenERP module resource is shadowed by another module (available at /usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload/resource.so). To import it, use import openerp.addons.<module>..

Now, having grepped through it all there seems to be a couple of places where import resource is used, I've changed those to import openerp.addons.resource as recommended in the error but it appears to have no effect.

Anyone got any clues that might help me get to the bottom of it ?

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
| 5 5 7
Algeria
--Med Said BARA--
Med Said BARA
On 4/3/14, 9:59 AM

Hi;

Follow this question raised on Launchpad

Worked fine, thanks

Billy Watt
on 4/3/14, 11:21 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/3/14, 8:25 AM
Seen: 1997 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM