This question has been flagged

I just noticed we can create directories/files on certain locations on Odoo.sh using its shell and I'm looking a way to take advantage of this. Now the question is... am I allowed to do it? Will it cause any repercussion or problem? If you want to see the big picture, let me explain:

I'm looking forward to create .xml files through a method on a module I coded. The thing is. I'm getting permission errors. But what if I can create those files on a different location other than inside my module? somewhere where I can create/edit/delete files? 
The .xml file will be sent to a SOAP ws. And it needs to have an specific name. So apart from my permission names, there the issue where I cannot use temporary files since the libraries for temporary files also make the name of the object random. Then trying to change its name would cause a series of other issues to resolve.

So... Am I allowed to create/edit/delete directories/files on Odoo.sh (Odoo11)? I'm thinking about creating a new directory on /home/odoo/ and in store files in there which will be erased when my method finishes.

Link for the permission error.
\Permission error when trying to write file using ElementTree 

Discard