This question has been flagged

Hello, 

In Odoo 8 there is a functionality called mrp.property in which enables the user (after good configuration) to select the desired BoM in a sale order. If a product was configured with let's say 10 different BoM's, the user is enabled to select the right BoM in a sale order by selecting a property conneced to that BoM. 

In Odoo 10 this functionality dissapeard, is there another way to select the right BoM in a sale order? Maybe with BoM route? 

Discard
Best Answer

Indeed, the dynamic selection of BOms from the sales order has changed.

We used to do it as follows in V8 and earlier https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxrNZhESr1g

And here is how to achieve the same from version 10 (no sound): https://youtu.be/dxgJkEjk9g8

Regards,

Discard
Author

Thanks for your relpy!

Just a few moments before your reply I figured it out in the exact way you present in your video.

The only thing I did not figure out yet is that when I select one of the two manufacturing routes in a sales order line a warning pops up saying that "be carfull, your stock is 0". Since the product i selected in the Salesorder is a manufacturing produst that should not happen. In your video I do not see such a warning?

The warning happens if your product is configured as "Product Type" = Stockable and if the route "Make to Order" under the inventory tab is not checked.
Ps: if the answers here are useful, please upvote or mark as closed so the question is closed.

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 5:21 PM, Patrick.A <p.ariens@reddconnect.nl> wrote:

Thanks for your relpy!

Just a few moments before your reply I figured it out in the exact way you present in your video.

The only thing I did not figure out yet is that when I select one of the two manufacturing routes in a sales order line a warning pops up saying that "be carfull, your stock is 0". Since the product i selected in the Salesorder is a manufacturing produst that should not happen. In your video I do not see such a warning?

--
Patrick.A

--

Patrick Lukusa

Online Sales & Implementation Manager, India