Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

All users doesn't appear + webshop questions [Closed]

By
Clara Crabeels
on 7/21/16, 5:28 PM 71 views

The Question has been closed for reason: not a real question

by
Ermin Trevisan
on 07/22/2016 01:16:12

Hi everybody,

I'm beginning with Odoo and have several questions / problems encountered : 

• In the configuration menu, I see 5 active users but when I'm going on my dashboard / users, I only see two of them.

Where is the bug coming from ?

• When I try to delete a contact (when I've given access to portal), I get the following error message

Odoo Avertissement - Erreur de validation

'opération n'a pas pu être complétée, probablement à la suite d'une :- suppression : vous essayez de supprimer un enregistrement auquel d'autres enregistrements font référence- création/modification : un champ requis n'est pas correctement rempli[objet référencé : Users - res.users].

How can I solve the problem and delete the contact ? 

I also have two questions about the webshop : 

• Is it possible to make the products category only visible if they contain products for a specific clients ? 

• Is it possible that the prices on the webshop are just the ones linked with the specific clients (for the moment, I have the POS's price crossed and then the good price beside)

Thank you for your help ! 

And thanks for this amazing tool !

Clara

Please do ask questions one by one in separate threads. If you want to post error messages, please post them in english (change the language preference settings of your odoo user to english before copying the error text.

Ermin Trevisan
on 7/22/16, 1:18 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/21/16, 5:28 PM
Seen: 71 times
Last updated: 7/22/16, 1:16 AM