This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi, I am new to openerp and have installed v7 all-in-one for windows. It seems to install ok and when I log in as Administrator the following Modules are installed by default :- Base, Web, Web Calendar, OpenErp Web Diagram, Web Gantt, Graph Views, Base Kanban, Tests, View Editor.

I am now trying to install Additional Apps, which I assume make up the functionality of OpenERP. I click on "Apps: under "Modules" and a list of Featured Apps is displayed - I am also assuming these are meant for "one click" installation. So I click on the "Install" button for "Accounting and Finance" and get redirected to v6apps.openerp.com (after logging in) which displays a list of OpenErp Apps (page 1 of 295). From here I have no idea of what to do next.

Is my setup heading in the right direction?? or has something gone wrong and I am not being authenicated properly for the "one click"/automatic installation of what I would call "core" featured Apps.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

Discard
Author Best Answer

Much appreciated, incognito mode works!!

Discard
Best Answer

Something's gone wrong there - there's normally a flow from your local page to http://openerp.com - where you need to login with an account if necessary - and then a redirect back to your local page (now with some sort of token that allows the module to be added). I'd try it all again in incognito mode.

Discard

Hiii, I'm a newborn in openerp and i have a problem after installing the all-in-one for win8. I can't re-login once I logout cuz it hints "Invalid user or password". But I just entered as admin with admin as default password. Could you plz help me?? Thxxxxx a lot!!!!