Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Aged Partner balance report to a view

By
Lawrence
on 2/14/13, 3:34 PM 2,194 views

I have to transform the Aged Partner Balance report(accounting/Generic Reporting/partner/Aged Partner Balance) to a view, but sadly I have no idea how to do so. Anyone has ever done such a thing? (report -> view)

Jānis
On 2/15/13, 4:32 AM

I am not sure but it looks like there is not report view for this report with standart OpenERP options. You can try to get something similar in Reporting / Accounting / Invoices Analysis (v7.0).

One option:

additional development

Have you checked the file located in account/report ? there are 3 files related to this in this folder e: what you mean by additional development?

Lawrence
on 2/15/13, 9:45 AM

It looks like that there is no report view to your needs in standard OpenERP options and one option is to make new report view to your needs (new module).

Jānis
on 2/18/13, 11:28 AM

I have to do a record with the informations of the report (accounting/Generic Reporting/partner/Aged Partner Balance) . Not another report :P

Lawrence
on 2/18/13, 11:30 AM
Lawrence
On 2/18/13, 9:04 AM

any other opinion?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/14/13, 3:34 PM
Seen: 2194 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM