Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Aged Partner balance report to a view

on 2/14/13, 3:34 PM 2,103 views

I have to transform the Aged Partner Balance report(accounting/Generic Reporting/partner/Aged Partner Balance) to a view, but sadly I have no idea how to do so. Anyone has ever done such a thing? (report -> view)

On 2/15/13, 4:32 AM

I am not sure but it looks like there is not report view for this report with standart OpenERP options. You can try to get something similar in Reporting / Accounting / Invoices Analysis (v7.0).

One option:

additional development

Have you checked the file located in account/report ? there are 3 files related to this in this folder e: what you mean by additional development?

on 2/15/13, 9:45 AM

It looks like that there is no report view to your needs in standard OpenERP options and one option is to make new report view to your needs (new module).

on 2/18/13, 11:28 AM

I have to do a record with the informations of the report (accounting/Generic Reporting/partner/Aged Partner Balance) . Not another report :P

on 2/18/13, 11:30 AM
On 2/18/13, 9:04 AM

any other opinion?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 2/14/13, 3:34 PM
Seen: 2103 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM