Odoo Help

9 Answers
Kurt Haselwimmer United Kingdom
8/19/14, 3:18 PM

I have built a working integration based upon server actions, so that it can run on odoo-on-saas - anybody interested is invited to contact me at kurt (at) hertford-developments (dot) co (dot) uk.

1 Comment
Hertford Developments Limited, Kurt Haselwimmer United Kingdom
12/24/14, 3:33 AM

We're planning on putting the installation of this together as a video. It should be quite instructive as it shows how it is possible to build working integrations between odoo-on-saas and other online platforms in an incremental fashion. It also shows how the real-time tracking data pulled back from aftership can be used to drive email updates from within odoo so that the customer email experience is a consistent one.

Sandy Yang United States
3/1/17, 4:27 AM

Yes. There are really more and more package tracking integrations. Apart from the above mentioned, i know that a nice website named Trackingmore also provides integrations: http://www.trackingmore.com/api-index-en.html. It supports 380+ couriers which can meet my requirements well. Now I am using its services at present and it amazed me that they provides so fast and accurate tracking speed and results but with so low price. Nice job!

vanessa United States
12/7/17, 5:04 AM

I think you will find the most similarities when you searching everything about Trackingmore

https://www.trackingmore.com/

Michael Rossmeier Italy
8/15/14, 2:13 AM

would be interested in this too!

1 Comment
Hertford Developments Limited, Kurt Haselwimmer United Kingdom
8/16/14, 7:30 AM

Any ideas on my above quick-and-dirty aftership integration request ?

Ask a Question
Keep Informed
2 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now