This question has been flagged
5 Replies

after installing openeducat , my website got change , how to restore to original?

based one one of post , i deleted static  folder from ../addon/openeducat_erp/static . but still website not changed 

Discard

Actually i  renamed that view  (../addon/openeducat_erp/view) folder  but result is same.  

can u tell me how to do that

Best Answer

Hello you can modifi the educat homepage in developpmode.Login as admin >about>technical user>Userinterface>view,  goto the search field and hit backspace>then type: homepage. Now you see Qweb -- website.homepage, you can edit.

Discard
Best Answer

Extremely sorry I  don't have enough karma that's why I am posting as an answer.

I am using openeducat modules and I want to use them further. So is there any other way I can redirect my site to login page instead of website

Discard
Best Answer

You could solve it by deleting the openeducat views or altering the content to not do anything. This could be do it using an xml loaded in an installed module or manually on your Odoo UI. If your website was installed using a custom module that install the design you could put a dependency with openeducat so your module will be loaded after openeducat module and you could change or remove the openeducat views from your module.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello @nitin

You just change in openeducate core module 

homepage_template.xml file 

Discard