Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

after installing openeducat , my website got change , how to restore to original?

nitin c
on 3/4/16, 3:22 AM 263 views

after installing openeducat , my website got change , how to restore to original?

based one one of post , i deleted static  folder from ../addon/openeducat_erp/static . but still website not changed 

Actually i  renamed that view  (../addon/openeducat_erp/view) folder  but result is same.  

can u tell me how to do that

nitin c
on 3/4/16, 8:40 AM

Axel Mendoza

--Axel Mendoza--
| 6 7 8
Camaguey, Cuba
--Axel Mendoza--

DevOps - Full stack - Software Architect - Developer - Technology Integrator

I could help you to develop anything and solve complex problems based on technologies, integrations and tricky stuffs mostly in Python with OpenERP/Odoo, Zato, Django and many others frameworks programming languages and technologies.

I offers consulting services to anyone with an unanswered questions or needs for customizations. Think about it, maybe it's better to have an expert to solve your issues and projects than having a full time employee trying to understand what to do an how

Reach me at aekroft@gmail.com

Axel Mendoza
On 3/4/16, 9:16 AM

You could solve it by deleting the openeducat views or altering the content to not do anything. This could be do it using an xml loaded in an installed module or manually on your Odoo UI. If your website was installed using a custom module that install the design you could put a dependency with openeducat so your module will be loaded after openeducat module and you could change or remove the openeducat views from your module.

On 3/4/16, 7:52 AM

Hello @nitin

You just change in openeducate core module 

homepage_template.xml file 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 3/4/16, 3:22 AM
Seen: 263 times
Last updated: 3/4/16, 9:16 AM