Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

After install odoo 9,when run,internal server Error,help me........

By
sama
on 1/4/16, 12:40 AM 2,945 views

i install odoo 9 in vmware(ubuntu 14.04),but when enter in firefox: localhost:8069 

Error : internal server Error

please help me.........

Please post the output from the error log, we have no idea what is wrong with your Odoo now.. You can find the logfile under /var/log/

Yenthe
on 1/4/16, 2:25 AM

error log: role "root" dose not exist thank you in path: /var/log/odoo no file log,How generate log file?????

sama
on 1/4/16, 3:21 AM

what file should I look for in here?

Santiago EV
on 12/9/16, 3:05 PM
Dion Martin
On 2/11/16, 12:14 AM

make sure your addons_path is right

What needs to be in the addons_path?

Santiago EV
on 12/9/16, 3:05 PM

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 1/4/16, 4:47 AM

Please follow one of the recommended ways to install Odoo and its dependencies, such as documented here:https://www.odoo.com/documentation/9.0/setup/install.html

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/4/16, 12:40 AM
Seen: 2945 times
Last updated: 2/11/16, 12:14 AM