Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

After changed time format through the ui (settings -> languages), the date/time lost.

By
babis peroukas
on 10/14/13, 6:28 AM 1,023 views

Hello, I m new to openerp but I 've gived some tries to work with it. My problem is that when I changed the time format through the UI (settings->languages->greek), openerp cannot show the time. At the date_invoice field, the datetime becomes date . Then I install the Invoice_date_time module and then the date and times appears correctly in the form, but in the report it shows only the date. I use [[ localLang(o.date_invoice,date=True) ]] for the report.... but when i use the [[ o.invoice_date ]] it shows the pre-formeted date and the UTC time. So i think something happens with the locale but this happens only in the report, since the date and time in form is shown normaly...

My question is:

1 - Can i do something to fix the locale? It seems like a bug. 2- I can use strftime('%d-%m-%Y') in the form, so i change the date format, but it parses the UTC time. So a solution would be a way to change the UTC time through the strftime (or anyotherway) just in the form.

Thanks in advance

Nick Athanasoulas
On 12/11/13, 4:05 AM

Geia sou file! Can you just help me because I am expieriencing a problem just like yours about openerp print local time. the link: http://help.openerp.com/question/38807/set-time-to-users-timezone-in-openerp-7/">http://help.openerp.com/question/38807/set-time-to-users-timezone-in-openerp-7/

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/14/13, 6:28 AM
Seen: 1023 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM