Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Aeroo Report Variable Error

By
Carlos Llamacho
on 8/27/13, 4:40 PM 2,482 views

I installed Aeroo Report to work a basic report but i am presented with a error and not been able to pass over the sample report.

I installed the python library, Genshi, and all others requirements of Aeroo, and could connecto to the headless libreoffice as suggested by the wiki. Installed the sample module and started studying the report, wich works correctly, downloads and all. I created a test report and upload it to Administration/Aeroo Reports/Reports. Then when i go to Administration/Technical/ Actions/Reports and try to open my report, or any other, i get the following traceback.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/erp_user/openerp/test/server/openerp/netsvc.py", line 292, in dispatch_rpc
    result = ExportService.getService(service_name).dispatch(method, params)
  File "/home/erp_user/openerp/test/server/openerp/service/web_services.py", line 626, in dispatch
    res = fn(db, uid, *params)
  File "/home/erp_user/openerp/test/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 188, in execute_kw
    return self.execute(db, uid, obj, method, *args, **kw or {})
  File "/home/erp_user/openerp/test/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 131, in wrapper
    return f(self, dbname, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/erp_user/openerp/test/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 197, in execute
    res = self.execute_cr(cr, uid, obj, method, *args, **kw)
  File "/home/erp_user/openerp/test/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 185, in execute_cr
    return getattr(object, method)(cr, uid, *args, **kw)
  File "/home/erp_user/openerp/test/server/openerp/addons/report_aeroo/report_xml.py", line 387, in fields_view_get
    transfer_modifiers_to_node(modifiers, deferred_node[0])
IndexError: list index out of range

Does anybody else have this error? I am missing something in the requirements?

Yug Faa
On 8/28/13, 9:46 AM

You can simply comment the line 387 from report_xml.py without any problem.

I used this instructions for a production database, I confirm.

I always use Aeroo for the reporting purpose, and I can help you for other problem.

Regards

Great, i commented the line 387 and line 389 that raised the same error and now is working correctly. Thanks, really appreciate it. Now i just have to remember to comment those lines in all others installations of Aeroo that i make. Out of curiosity... any idea what those two lines do?

Carlos Llamacho
on 8/28/13, 11:19 AM

I also comment 387,389 But still error in 387. What will i do?

Remya
on 12/20/13, 7:18 AM

@Remya don't forget to restart server

Mohamed Essakali
on 12/21/13, 8:22 PM

it is i change it like this? ## transfer_modifiers_to_node(modifiers, deferred_node[0])

kim
on 1/22/14, 10:46 PM
Maharshi
On 6/3/14, 3:21 PM

Thanks It works...

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/27/13, 4:40 PM
Seen: 2482 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM