Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Advertisement on Forum

By
Manish
on 12/18/14, 9:17 AM 498 views

Hi Fiends,

I found some people creating Questions which are purely Advertisement which are no relevent to Odoo, as a community member i would like to have clean forum experience, as i am new to here i don't enough Karma to remove such kind of Advertisement, how can i report such Questions to forum officials ?

Bole

--Bole--
| 5 4 6
Zagreb | Karlovac, Croatia
--Bole--

there is only 10 kind of people the ones that understand binary ... and others

Bole
On 12/19/14, 6:45 AM

also many active forum members with more than 1000 karma points are able to close such posts,
and we regulary do that...

If you do not have enough karma, you can always downvote such posts, and disable spammers from posting again.. 

Stephen Mack

--Stephen Mack--
| 8 8 9
Santiago, Chile
--Stephen Mack--

Some people call me a karma whore, I only ask for 10 points if you like my answer and 15 if I happen to get it correct.

Stephen Mack
On 12/19/14, 5:12 AM

Thank you for your concern.  Currently there is nothing you can do expept down vote the thread.  Odoo is developing an approval system for first time forum users that will keep all spam from being seen on the forum but until they have finished the development we will continue to see spam on the forum.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/18/14, 9:17 AM
Seen: 498 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM