Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

advanced search view

By
Biztech
on 1/6/15, 7:39 AM 730 views

Hello All,

I want to implement the feature in which we can add one2many object's fields in Advanced Search option. But I m new to web addons and dont know how to implement. 
Can anyone help on this ? Any help would be appreciable. 

Jagdish Panchal

--Jagdish Panchal--
| 5 3 6
Gandhinagar, India
--Jagdish Panchal--

OpenERP Developer

Jagdish Panchal
On 1/6/15, 7:51 AM

Hello Biztech,

Refer below link may help you.

link1

link2

link3

Hi jagdish, Not a single link is helpful for my scenario and I can also search the links in google as you did and answered. I want to add product_id, description, UoM fields in search list of Advanced search where add a condition option showing. I know how to add a group by of one2many field in view.

Biztech
on 1/6/15, 11:52 PM

@Biztech: In given link its show how to add one2many field in search view. If you want to add field like product UOM, Product Id, Create relational field and add this field in to your search view.

Jagdish Panchal
on 1/7/15, 12:10 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/6/15, 7:39 AM
Seen: 730 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM